When it comes to lashes, we believe nourishing your natural lashes with low maintenance is the way to go, and what better treatment than a lash lift? The Yumi Lash Lift 2.0 is formulated with keratin, proteins and nourishing ingredients to strengthen, thicken and hydrate your lashes while creating a perfect curl to give the appearance of added length and drama. We recommend to repeat your Lash Lift every 8-12 weeks to maintain optimal results. The team at Yumi have recently changed some formulations to ensure their products are 100% vegan, as well as cruelty free.
Often your natural lashes may appear shorter or less voluminous than they really are due to lack of pigment. This is why our custom blended tints are perfectly paired with your lash lift or on their own to make your eyes POP. We use high quality tints derived from natural vegetable dyes that are completely safe to use around the eyes. We take into consideration your eye, skin and hair colour to find the best match for you.
Both Yumi lash lifts and tints are best combined with Revitalash to add length to your lashes. Click here to find out more.
Yumi Lash Lift and Tint $120
Tint only $35
Lash lift treatment process
When arriving for your Lash Lift, it is best to wear minimal to no eye make up if possible for an easier and cleaner preparation:
- Your eyelashes are thoroughly cleaned then measured to be paired with an ideal sized silicon shield
- Your lashes are precisely lifted onto the shield, with attention to each lash and the separation between them
- The lifting and keratin solutions are applied one after the other for a timed period
- The custom blended tint is applied
- A keratin serum is applied which will remain on your lashes for the first 24 hours
- You are given tips and home care to extend the wear of you lash lift and tint
- DO NOT rub your lashes for the first 24 hours after a lash lift
- DO NOT wet your lashes or use product for the first 24 hours
- Avoid steam
- Use a lash serum to condition your lashes and make your lift last longer
- Avoid difficult to remove mascaras - all others are fine
Your eyelashes have a natural hair growth cycle of approximately 3-4 months. During this period of time each individual hair follicle will go through three growth phases - Anagen (growth), Telogen (transition) and Catagen (resting) - growing a new hair to length before then dropping before starting the cycle again. At any given point each hair follicle will be at different stages (so as to not drop all hairs/lashes at once). This is why when you are nearly due for your next lash lift you will notice lashes holding onto curl, new lashes that are straight and grown to length and new lashes that are fresh and short.
The Yumi system has been on the market for over a decade and has years of laboratory testing behind it to ensure the best products are being used for optimal results.